Betaine hcl 98%
|Post Date:||Jul 18,2018|
|Expiry Date:||Jan 14,2019|
Cas No. :590-46-5
NAME: Betaine hcl
Molecular formula: C5H11NO2.HCL
Other name: trimethyl glycine hydrochloride
1. Patented production technology no.: ZL201410059368.5
2. Less trimethylamine residues
3. Color is more white, higher purity of crystal, less impurities, lower ignition residue.
4. Superior fluidity, uniform size, and strong anti-caking ability.
5. In domestic fermentation industry, our marke share is more than 90%.
|CAS Registry Number:|
|Synonyms:||;1-Carboxy-N,N,N-trimethylmethanaminium chloride;Betaine HCl;BETAINE CHLORIDE;carboxy-N,N,N-trimethylmethanaminium chloride;acetate, 2-(trimethylammonio)-, chloride (1:1);|
|Company:||SHANDONG RUIHONG BIOTECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.