Home > Offer to Sell > Catalyst and Auxiliary > Water Treatment Chemicals > Water Treatment Bioicide CMIT/MIT Isothiazolinones CAS 26172-55-4 / 2682-20-4
Water Treatment Bioicide CMIT/MIT Isothiazolinones CAS 26172-55-4 / 2682-20-4
|Post Date:||May 23,2022|
|Expiry Date:||May 23,2023|
Cas No. :26172-55-4/2682-20-4
Quantity: 1Metric Tons
Price:NEGOTIABLE USD Metric Tons
Payment Method: T/T; L/C
CAS NO.: CMIT/MIT 26172-55-4/2682-20-4
Appearance Yellow or yellow-green transparent liquid
Content of Active Substance (%) 14.0min
Rate of Chlorine 2.5 to 3.5
pH value 2.0 to 4.0
Density (g/ml) 1.27 to 1.33
The compliant lotion, building materials, electric power metallurgy, oil field chemical engineering, leather, paint coating and spinning prints to dye, the day turn, the antisepsis of cosmetics, deckle, the water transaction etc. realm.
1. As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts, the using amount is small.
2. Suitable for use in the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 9; free of divalent salt, cross-link no emulsion.
3. Miscible with water; can be added in any production step; easy to use.
4. It has a low toxicity and an appropriate concentration of using, which will lead to no harm completely
Usage and Cautions:
1. In water treatment applications, dilute it into a 1.5% aqueous solution first. Add the solution at a quantity of 80 to 100 ppm for one or two times each week depending on the multiplication of microorganisms like bacteria and algae.
2. Avoid direct eyes contact with it for a long period. Once the contact happens, rinse eyes with water without delay. No long-term contact with the skin is allowed.
3. Any contact with reducible metals is forbidden during storage, for example, iron and aluminum, so as to avoid decomposition.
4. Not suitable for use in the alkaline medium of pH> 9.0 due to its poor stability. Any combination of this chemical with highly nucleophilic chemicals, like S2- and R-NH2, will lead to declined quality or even complete failure of the product.
250 kg per IBC drum or 250 kg per drum
Storage and Transportation:
To be stored at room temperature in a dark place; with a shelf time of one year
If you have any demand about my products.
please enquiry me sophia at kaihongchem dot com.
|CAS Registry Number:|
|Company:||Shandong Yubin Chemical Co Ltd [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.