sodium 3-nitrobenzene sulfonate
|Post Date:||Feb 27,2020|
|Expiry Date:||Aug 25,2020|
Cas No. :127-68-4
Appearance: yellow powder
1. This chemical is acid-resisting, alkali-resisting and resistant to hard water. And it can be used as blush preventive agent of vat dyes during printing.
2. It can be used as colored light protective agent during printing and pad dyeing with reactive dyes.
3. It can be used to mend relief of cotton print and can be used as white-grounding protective agent while scouring fabrics and return to color of dyes.
|CAS Registry Number:|
|Synonyms:||;Sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulphonate;3-nitrobenzenesulfonic acid;sodium 3-nitrobenzenesulfonate;3-nitrobenzenesulfonate;M-Nitro Benzene Sulphonic Acid Sodium Salt;|
|Hazard Symbols:|| Xi:Irritant;
|Company:||Zhejiang Xinhaitian Bio-Technology Co,. Ltd. [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- HTF- 658 Superior Efficien...
- Dyeing fixing agent
- Formaldehyde free fixing a...
- HTF-148 Formaldehyde free ...
- HTF-257 Formaldehyde free ...
- oil field chemicals
- Papermaking chemicals
- cosmetic chemicals
- water treatment chemicals
- Cationic Flocculant
- HTH-5 Polyquaternium-22 ( ...
- DADMAC acrylic acid copoly...
- HTF-367 Formaldehyde-free ...
- HTH-7 Hydroxysulfobetaine(...
- HTH-8 Lauroamide propyl be...
- HTH-9 Dodecyl dimethyl bet...
- HTH-10 Bactericidal antise...
- HTZ-5 papermaking AKD Curi...
- HTZ-6 papermaking Zwitteri...