Home > Offer to Sell > Food and Feed additives > Feed additives > Monosodium Phosphate (MSP Anhydrous Food grade)
Monosodium Phosphate (MSP Anhydrous Food grade)
|Post Date:||Nov 23,2022|
|Expiry Date:||May 22,2023|
Cas No. :7558-80-7;89140-32-9
Quantity: 5000Metric Tons
Payment Method: TT advance
Standard Executed: GB25564-2010
Molecular formula : NaH2PO4. 2H2O ; NaH2PO4 CAS No.:7558-80-7
M.W. : 119.98
• White powder.
• It can crystallize from solution at 57.4°C.
• Melting point is 190°C.
• It is soluble in water easily and its water solution is acidic with PH value at 4.5.
Usage: Used as a acidity regulator agent in food processing and used as a binding agent and stabilizing agent in meat products. Also used in concentrated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream, milk powder, luncheon meat, cooked ham, cooked meat, corned beef, etc.. It can also be used as the emulsifying agent, the quality modifying agent and nutrition hardening agent. In the biscuits and cakes to as the leavening agent, can make it loose, voids neat, and can reduce the product fragmentation rate. Usded as the buffering agent in a jelly to make it taste better.
Package: Plastic knit bag or kraft bag, net weight 25kg or 50 kg. Besides, we can pack the goods according to the requirement of the client. Store at ventilated dry places. Technical specifications:
Specification Food Grade
Main Contents % ≥98.0
hosphorus Pentoxide % ≥58.0
PH Value of 1% water solution4.2-4.8
Water insoluble % ≤0.1
Heavy metals, as Pb % ≤0.001
Arsenic, as As % ≤0.0003
Fluoride as F % ≤0.003
|Company:||CHENGDU BOON STREAM CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO .,LTD [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate S...
- Potassium Formate
- Potassium Formate 97%
- Triple Super Phosphate
- TSP 46
- DAP( 18-46-0)
- Diammonium Phosphate(DAP18...
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE98%
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (DSP An...
- DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (DSP 12...
- Monosodium Phosphate (MSP ...
- Monosodium Phosphate98% (a...
- Monosodium Phosphate(2H2O)
- Tripotassium Phosphate98%
- Monommonium phosphate
- Monommonium phosphate MAP ...
- Monommonium phosphate MAP
- Tripotassium Phosphate
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophospha...
- TETRAPOTASSIUM PYROPHOSPHA...
- Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate
- Urea Phosphate Food grade
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Monopotassium Phosphate