Home > Offer to Sell > Intermediates > Agrochemical intermediates > Diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (DADMAC)
Diallyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (DADMAC)
|Post Date:||Apr 06,2020|
|Expiry Date:||Oct 03,2020|
Cas No. :7398-69-8
Appearance: colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
Effective content: 60±1%;65±1%;
Its polymer can be used as superior formaldehyde-free fixing agent and antistatic agent in the dyeing and finishing auxiliaries for textile and the AKD curing accelerator and paper conductive agent in papermaking auxiliaries. It also can be used in the decoloring, flocculation, and purification of water treatment, high efficiency and nontoxic. It can be used as the shampoo combing agent, wetting agent and antistatic agent in daily chemicals and also as the flocculating agent and clay stabilizer in oil field chemicals.
|Company:||Zhejiang Xinhaitian Bio-Technology Co,. Ltd. [ China ]|
Disclaimer statement:The information and data included above have been realized by the enterprises and compiled by the staff, and are subject to change without notice to you. The Chemnet makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the facticity, accuracy and validity of such information and data. In order to ensure your interest, we suggest you chose the products posted by our gold suppliers or VIP members.
- HTF- 658 Superior Efficien...
- Dyeing fixing agent
- Formaldehyde free fixing a...
- HTF-148 Formaldehyde free ...
- HTF-257 Formaldehyde free ...
- oil field chemicals
- Papermaking chemicals
- cosmetic chemicals
- water treatment chemicals
- Cationic Flocculant
- HTH-5 Polyquaternium-22 ( ...
- DADMAC acrylic acid copoly...
- HTF-367 Formaldehyde-free ...
- HTH-7 Hydroxysulfobetaine(...
- HTH-8 Lauroamide propyl be...
- HTH-9 Dodecyl dimethyl bet...
- HTH-10 Bactericidal antise...
- HTZ-5 papermaking AKD Curi...
- HTZ-6 papermaking Zwitteri...